[SCAM ALERT 22939€ ] AFFREPUBLIK

trust1Networking

New Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Our story is started at 2th of September Denny from aff republic was contacted with us for a streamer traffic.
We introduced our self and told him is our e-mail traffic is better quality in HU geo, then we agreed on 250€ CPA and 40% Rev Share with 60% dep to cost KPI.
We got 3 Brands:
- NEED FOR SPIN
- Rolling Slots
- Wild Tokyo

We started delivering the first traffic at 12th of Sept.
After this Denny was kinda disappeared. Answers was really slow it took 3-4 days, but never mentioined any problem.
End of the month he mentioned the quallity is lower than the KPI so please push the traffic, what we did how he requested it.
Since 22th of september until 5th of October haven't got any replyies.

He was back from SBC at 5th of Oct. and mentioned: Their team says we have same players depositing for the 3 brands. WE NEVER AGREED on we can't deliver the same traffic for the 3 Brand but he was continously saying they can't pay for the same traffic for different brand what we weren't relly accepted and weren't understand why is that problem when on the stats clearly see they making re-deposits and plays natural on every brand!
BUT a day after we just got a meassage they not even pay for a single FTD couse my Traffic is fraud. I requested a Fully Detailed report what they don't provide just trying to make excuse to don't pay the reward!
This happened today when i requested evidence they didn't provide anything and even Deleted my affiliate profile!

USER ID shown on the pictures

TOTAL AMOUNT IS: € 22939

If anyone have the same expirince or can help pls contact with us below!
THANKS
 

xTitanpwnz

New Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thank you for reminding me!

I’m planning to start working as an affiliate in the near future. I recently registered on the website, but I’ve only found negative reviews about it. They also contacted me directly, but based on what I’ve read, I definitely won’t be signing a contract with them.
 
Top